Sunday, August 5, 2007

Field Camp Over!~

Yay!~ I've survived last week's field camp! ^^ Haahaa.. I know.. nthing to brag about.. but it was really an unforgettable experience.. It rained like super heavily b4 we could finish setting up our basha tent on the 1st day.. my morale almost hit negative lo.. cannot slp well on the 1st 2 nites.. luckily when we dug our shellscrape it didnt rain or we'll be slping in soaking mud *Phew!~* then the field ration is amazingly "nIcE" to eat!~ ok la.. some are nt that bad.. but some are lik... =S I brought some out to let my sis try.. Haha.. doubt they will eat.. xP I felt tis urge to revitalize myself soo... I've rewarded my stomach with sEoUl gArDeN on friday n bIlLy b0mBeRs ytd :D~~

Anyway, nw back to urban area sure feels good!~ Can bAtHe, eat wArM f0oD, slp on bEd~ the 3 things that really make a difference.. but now I've got lots of stuffs to wash...especially my clothes.. the smell of mud n rain still reminds mi of field
camp =_= Thanks to my mum, all tats left now is the smell of soften's fragrance!~ (^ω^ )

No comments: