Sunday, August 12, 2007

Muchy Doughnut Factory!~

Woot!~ Wads the latest craze in market now? Doughnuts!~ Yep, seems like its a doughnut weekend 4 mi (^O^)g
Reading through the latest 8days magazine featuring the irresistible doughnut stalls, I felt the urge to grab some doughnuts myself! Ah-ha! Anyone realise there's a munchy doughnut stall in cold storage causeway point? Lolz I've just found out.. went there queued for like 30mins n bought 12 munchy doughnuts.. too bad there's not much flavours to choose frm.. o(><)o Should I have waited for the strawberry n oreo flavour? Oh well, there's always a next time for it.. Then I went home n guess wad? My sis bought doughnuts too!~ She queued ard 2-3hrs for doughnut factory but she seem to get most of the flavours~ (´∀`) Muchy Doughnuts vs Doughnut Factory
Hmm... all I can say is I havent tried much frm MD but I'd prefer DF as they are relatively bigger n softer!~ Flavour wise, Double Choc & Kaya White Choc of DF are my fav so far!~(o^ ~^ o)


Perhaps the simpson movie did boost some doughnut sale (yea, i've watched it! spider pig lolz..) but who knows.. this craze might last 4ever!~ (^-^)

No comments: