Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lesson learnt!~

Hmm... so fast sunday again... boring boring boring... I shouldnt hav zzz till noon.. feels like half a day is gone =.= no wait.. half a day is realli gone.. -.- Anyway, I din have a good start last wk.. Haha , can onli blame myself for stuffing up all the food at novena's buffet dinner last saturday.. all the food's so tempting.. prawns, crabs, oyster, beijin duck, crocodile soup, fuo tiao qiang.. u name it, they hav it.. tink I've tried almost all the dishes :D~ But it came wif a price.. I woke up feeling sick.. even vomitted b4 I book in.. tats the worst feeling you can get.. but I got better after that. I'll watch wad I eat nxt time :P

Last wk's quite happening in ns, wed had my 1st out field training n it rained super heavily... x.x no doubt we're soaking wet sitting in the woods.. but the worst came as the rain stop.. we did leopard crawl n roll on mud!~ Woot.. Nw I can define the meaning of being dirty.. Thanks to tat.. my notepad is still wet now.. but it was a realli nice experience.. Then thurs we did our live firing!~ Yep, it looks cool seeing ppl from drama shows shooting like nobody's business n everyone around him jus died.. =.= well it's fun shooting live rounds but I've realised its not tat easy to shoot targets.. luckily I managed to pass :0

Zzz nxt friday Im going for 6 days field camp x.x Cannot book out!! sob sob T.T They better return back my weekend! ;_;

No comments: