Thursday, June 14, 2007

Graduation!!! last day of celebration!~

Wednesday 13/6/07
OMG!! My poly graduation!! Finally... 3 years, seems long yet so fast.. wad can I say... tat concludes one more chapter of my life.. dun wry my frends, we'll still keep in touch rite? =)
The ceremony is quite.. half the time u r clapping.. the other half u r listening to boring speeches.. the only memorable thing is getting my cert!! and those photo takings.. My parents came.. took lots of photos~



After that we had dinner at Kuishin-Bo japanese buffet.. celebrate graduation n chee hon bday!~ foods there nt bad.. saw sooo many stuff.. so tempting.. stupiid la.. u guys take so many stuff then cannot finish.. bo bian.. we did some 'magic' n make the food disappear into dustbin ^^" the ppr bag yongda give mi de.. tink the food waste can at least 2 ppl eat lo.. Eating too much is nt a very nice feeling.. especially when going Clarke Quay aft tat..

Went to The Arena! I tink we're underage to enter but the gal wan earn business I tink.. keep asking us go in.. k la.. service is quite gd.. ben, the service gal nt bad la.. hlp u ask alot qns abt her le.. nxt time come to wlds more k? ^^ Drank more than I expected.. =.= all thanks to simon n chee hon! u 2 so lucky in 5 10 15 game.. woot gt cameraman take our photo! going home time.. gt so much water in mi.. made mi wan go toilet... walk so long cant find 1 bloody toilet.. wad an idea simon.. we did something realli wrg!

Well.. tink tis is the last post u gonna see mi write until at least 2 wks? Yea tml's the lucky day.. tekkong here I come.. Gonna miss many many many of uKnowWho.. n my hair! =\ I'll take care de.. for nw, miss ya all <3
Last photo taken with hair~

No comments: